P1 million reward awaits informant to solve Filipino NASCAR driver’s death

“I am offering P1 million for the capture and successful prosecution of the killer of Enzo. All you have to do is just to text me, tutal ma-trace ko naman and I’ll give you my word of honor that it will be ultra-secret,” Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte said in a press conference Wednesday night as reported by Philstar.com

Ferdinand “Enzo” Pastor was shot dead in Quezon city earlier last month. The crime was carried out by a motorcycle-riding. Enzo is the first Filipino to participate in the NASCAR Whelen Euroseries Open Championship race circuit.

“We should all be very proud of the motorsports achievements he has brought to the country. His tragic death was not only a loss to his family and children, but it was a loss for the country as well,” Duterte said.

“He had a very promising career. Death overtook him. Mamamatay ang tao, pero hindi naman yung babarilin lang na parang aso and talagang I am in grief also kasi kaibigan ko,” the Davao mayor said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.